The Williams-LeRoy House Historic Preservation Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of an Alachua County landmark. Furman E. Williams, and his nephew by marriage, Henry LeRoy, are instrumental figures in the city of Alachua’s birth and development. In 1898, construction on Williams’ home began. In 1902, the year after Queen Victoria’s death, this most Victorian of homes saw completion. For its historical testimony alone, it deserves to remain as a monument to Alachua’s origins, but its elegance and impeccable architecture put it in a class all of its own. Help us support it.